Our courses and events include an Executive Master’s Programme in European and International Business Law, a course in negotiation and mediation, annual international conventions, and a multitude of educational conferences on current practical issues.
A selection of the symposia, conventions and conferences run by our faculty members:
- St.Gallen Law and Economics Conference
- St.Gallen International Competition Law Forum
- St.Gallen International Energy Forum
- Convention on International Law and Politics
- St.Gallen Construction Law Conference
Special courses for bar examinations
St.Gallen also specializes in holding executive education events in preparation for the bar examinations. The Institute for Legal Studies and Legal Practice (IRP-HSG) is in charge of these events. For more details, please check on the www.irp.unisg.ch, «Anwaltsausbildung».